Indianapolis Smoking Ban: Effective March 1st
Topic: Indianapolis Living
We've talked about this before but now it is about to happen, much of Indianapolis is going to be smoke free starting March 1st. Below is the list of places where smoking is no longer allowed:
- Elevators, health care facilities, laundromats and licensed child care and adult day care facilities.
- Restrooms, lobbies, reception areas, hallways and other common-use areas.
- Polling places, shopping malls and sports arenas.
- Lobbies, hallways and enclosed areas in common areas in apartment buildings, condominiums, trailer parks, retirement facilities, nursing homes and other multiple-unit residential facilities.
- Public transportation facilities, including, but not limited to, buses and taxicabs and ticket, boarding and waiting areas of public transit depots.
Smoke Free Indy has been doing a great job of following this issue, check them out.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
- About Us
- Board and Video Games
- Day Trips
- Events & Festivals
- Film & TV
- Geek Bling
- Hoosier Oddities
- Indianapolis In the News
- Indianapolis Living
- Kids' Stuff
- Local Attractions
- Local Celebrities
- Museums and Visual Arts
- Night Life